Fishing in Manali
Price On Request
Manalsu / Beas / Haripur / Fozal / Baragran
3 to 4 Hour
Above 14 +
May to September
Our Aim is to provide you with the best Game and Sport charters available anywhere. Our environmentally friendly catch and release techniques ensure we hand over to the next generation one of the most addicting of sporting pastimes. We are a Company run by Anglers and Rainbow trout (Meet the Team) and pride ourselves on the diversity of fishing options we offer, so whichever form of blue water fishing you are interested in, we have an adventure that's sure to impress. An angler’s paradise, Himachal has several spots for both trout and mahaseer as well as other fish. Acclaimed as the best sport fish in the world, both Brown and Rainbow Trout are to be found in Himachal's streams. Fish also abounds in Beas River near Manali. Good spots on this beat are –Manualsu Nalla, Beas River, Haripur Nalla.Fozal Nalla and Baragrain Nalla.
You need to report at our office in Old Manali at 9 or 10am
Registration/payment at HYA
Drive to starting point depends on fishing spots(Transportation charges are extra)
Arrived at Start point, safety briefing
Start the training with a basic introductory training in angling, and this procedure can continue until noon
- Quality Fishing Equipment
- Qualified Fishing Guide
- Fishing License
- Safety Equipment
- Group Medical kit
- Fishing Rod, Spiner, Hook, Sinker
- Pack Lunch & Water Bottles
- Pick up and drop off transport as mentioned in the itinerary • Gopro Video files
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services
- All kinds of cloth and personal belonging
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Helicopter Rescue
- Minimum. 2 to 3 liter of drinking water per person
- Warm clothes, it is colder in the air than on the ground. Gloves. A thin hat to fit under your helmet.
- Long hair should be pulled back in ponytail close to head – this is for safety
- Do not wear necklaces, rings or bracelets or jewelry – this is for safety
- Wear Sports Shoes / but preferably hiking boots – this is for safety
- Pack for the weather: sunglasses with strap, Sun Lotion
- Personal medication
- You can bring your own camera at your own risk. Your pilot will be equipped with a high definition video camera from which you can get the files with extra cost.
- Environment Expectation PLEASE NOTE:
Please note that we only fly when the weather conditions are safe. If, when we arrive on take-off, and think it’s anything less than perfect we can either wait for conditions to become better or walk down and try again another time. Paragliding can be a dangerous activity and an Introductory Paragliding Tandem flight is always at your own risk.
All bookings for the tours/treks/camps/Expeditions with Himalayan Yeti Adventure, hereinafter referred to as the "Company" are subject to the following conditions:
1. Every participant is required to fill in and sign an "Indemnity Bond" prior to the commencement of the trip.
2. All cancellations must be in writing signed by the participant and will be effective from the date of receipt by the company.
3. Refund and cancellation:
There will be no full refund.
- If you cancel 15 days before the trip begins Himalayan Yeti Adventure will retain 20% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel 7 days before the trip begins, Himalayan Yeti Adventure will retain 30% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no-refund
- No refund will be payable to any client who voluntarily leaves a trip en-route.
4. The company reserves the right to alter details of the services, facilities, tour/trek and vehicle described in the itinerary at any time, when deemed necessary, reasonable and advisable. During the programme, the decision of the Guide will be final and binding.
5. Maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of the participant. But Please understand there are certain hazards involved in your adventure holidays which you must accept at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any major illness, injury, death sustained during the trip, nor it will be liable for any uninsured losses of your property.
6. In case any participant falls sick during the programme, the medical, travel, porter and any other expenses has to be borne by the concerned individual. However, primary medical facilities will be made available wherever possible.
7. Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the equipments by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.
8. In the event of any dispute, all matters will be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of Manali, Himachal Pradesh and the prevailing law of India shall prevail. Recourse to the courts of any other country will not be applicable.
While making your booking, it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all the booking conditions and agree to abide by them.
Himalaya, with its pristine mountains, rivers and forests is known as the “abode of the Gods”. It is therefore our responsibility to maintain the natural glory of these mountains and make it a place of endless delight for travelers and residents alike. A few easy to follow steps will help you to contribute in making this effort a success.
1) Plastic stays: It is one of the least degradable substances, resistant to the effects of the sun, wind and rain. When you leave a plastic bag or bottle in the quiet picnic spot that you and your family enjoyed, you may very well find it there when return a few years later, an ugly spot on the landscape. The State of Himachal Pradesh has banned the used of polythene/plastic bags and you can be fined for using them, while you are in the Sate.
2) Litter: Do remember to take your litter back to the hotel or dropt it in the conveniently placed dustbins. Don’t leave it lying around.
3) Noise: One of the prime attractions of Himalaya, is the quiet of the mountains that invite you to linger. Need we say….
- Please don’t blow your vehicle horn unnecessarily or play blaring loud music as you drive.
4) Vandalism: Nature intended trees and rocks to remain unmarked by human beings. Nor were our monuments intended for graffiti written by some young wit.
- Do not scratch your name or write message on trees, rocks, mountains or monuments.
5) Respect: Please treat the mountains and the people with respect and you will be pleasantly surprised at what both can give back to you.
Last, but not the least….. Enjoy yourself with responsibility.
Leave nothing, but Footprints……