All bookings for the tours/treks/camps/Expeditions with Himalayan Yeti Adventure, hereinafter referred to as the "Company" are subject to the following conditions:
1. Every participant is required to fill in and sign an "Indemnity Bond" prior to the commencement of the trip.
2. All cancellations must be in writing signed by the participant and will be effective from the date of receipt by the company.
3. Refund and cancellation:
There will be no full refund.
- If you cancel 15 days before the trip begins Himalayan Yeti Adventure will retain 20% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel 7 days before the trip begins, Himalayan Yeti Adventure will retain 30% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no-refund
- No refund will be payable to any client who voluntarily leaves a trip en-route.
4. The company reserves the right to alter details of the services, facilities, tour/trek and vehicle described in the itinerary at any time, when deemed necessary, reasonable and advisable. During the programme, the decision of the Guide will be final and binding.
5. Maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of the participant. But Please understand there are certain hazards involved in your adventure holidays which you must accept at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any major illness, injury, death sustained during the trip, nor it will be liable for any uninsured losses of your property.
6. In case any participant falls sick during the programme, the medical, travel, porter and any other expenses has to be borne by the concerned individual. However, primary medical facilities will be made available wherever possible.
7. Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the equipments by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.
8. In the event of any dispute, all matters will be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of Manali, Himachal Pradesh and the prevailing law of India shall prevail. Recourse to the courts of any other country will not be applicable.
While making your booking, it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all the booking conditions and agree to abide by them.
Care for your Environment
Himalaya, with its pristine mountains, rivers and forests is known as the “abode of the Gods”. It is therefore our responsibility to maintain the natural glory of these mountains and make it a place of endless delight for travelers and residents alike. A few easy to follow steps will help you to contribute in making this effort a success.
1) Plastic stays: It is one of the least degradable substances, resistant to the effects of the sun, wind and rain. When you leave a plastic bag or bottle in the quiet picnic spot that you and your family enjoyed, you may very well find it there when return a few years later, an ugly spot on the landscape. The State of Himachal Pradesh has banned the used of polythene/plastic bags and you can be fined for using them, while you are in the Sate.
2) Litter: Do remember to take your litter back to the hotel or dropt it in the conveniently placed dustbins. Don’t leave it lying around.
3) Noise: One of the prime attractions of Himalaya, is the quiet of the mountains that invite you to linger. Need we say….
- Please don’t blow your vehicle horn unnecessarily or play blaring loud music as you drive.
4) Vandalism: Nature intended trees and rocks to remain unmarked by human beings. Nor were our monuments intended for graffiti written by some young wit.
- Do not scratch your name or write message on trees, rocks, mountains or monuments.
5) Respect: Please treat the mountains and the people with respect and you will be pleasantly surprised at what both can give back to you.
Last, but not the least….. Enjoy yourself with responsibility.
Leave nothing, but Footprints……